I'm Sick but I'm still Spying.

I had some kind of really weird illness yesterday. It hit me all of a sudden. My stomach got horrible and crampy and I got a 102 fever. The fever was gone by morning but my stomach has remained crampy and sore. I haven't had the energy for very much spying today but I did climb onto the roof this afternoon to spy on the construction site a street over. The roof is a great place for spying. I can see so much more up there and people don't notice me as much either.

Anyway, I couldn't help but notice a few of the other stay at home moms making it a point to pass by the construction site as if they were trying to get there attention and at least one made it a point to go over and strike up a conversation with them. I should get license plate numbers and see if I can find some of there vehicles parked in front of a few of the local homes while the husbands are away.
0 Responses