Being forced to Watch Reruns

No one is reading this blog are they. I have a few hits down there on that little Earth Counter but that's it. I am lying in bed writing this tonight being forced to watch the movie "The Net" again. I was watching Romancing the Stone. If I am going to be forced to watch a movie I have seen a dozen times I would much rather watch Romancing the stone which at least was a good movie.

Nothing new on Spying on the neighborhood other than the teenage twins behind me sneaking out at 5am to smoke pot. Some of the stay at home moms seem to be trying to work there magic on the construction workers two blocks over. Maybe I should invite everyone over for a luncheon or something and get to know everyone so I could have a little bit more information for my surveillance. I have a book in there on entertaining that my Mother in Law bought me when she found out I was marrying her son.

My husband has been talked into going to bike week in Fayettville this weekend and is begging me to get off work early on Friday so we can ride up there in the evening. I guess that would be better than getting up early, riding all morning, and being tired all day while were there Saturday. Our friends asked us to stay with them in there RV.
0 Responses