The Teenage Twins Living behind us Aren't Perfect!!!

Its been kind of a busy week on this end so I haven't had much time for any writing. The baby had me up at 5 am this morning and I couldn't get back to sleep. I will be so glad when she is sleeping normal hours. I did notice some movement behind our privacy fence this morning where the perfect teenagers live and couldn't help put pull out the night vision binoculars. The teenage twins were out in the backyard sharing a joint in there pajamas. I can't help but wonder what had them up at 5 am on a Sunday morning. Surely they didn't wake up that early for the soul purpose of having a joint in the backyard.

My dance pole did come in. I had it up in the living room when my Mother-In-Law showed up to visit the baby (notice I said the baby and not me, she is such a hag). She was of course horrified, instantly asking if we needed money. I showed her the video I found on you tube and she was not nearly as impressed as I was. She had to ask all kinds of questions like (please tell me your going to stop this nonsense when the baby gets older). I should have told her I was thinking about making a career of it.
0 Responses