A weekend at the biker rally

Hubby and I spent the weekend in Hot Springs Arkansas at the Biker Rally. Were not real bikers. He spends more time polishing that thing than we spend riding it. I still had a good time though. we got a baby sitter for the weekend and we spent loads of time in the pool and the hot tub at the condo we rented. It had a view of the lake and we spent time relaxing there. We ate out for all three meals a day and even bought a few thinks at the rally where they had all of the booth set up. My husband is thinking of signing up for the local BACA chapter which is bikers against child abuse. They made it clear in the meeting we attended that there looking for "real" bikers. My husband is a computer salesman and owns a little part time security company with a few part time employees. He spends more time polishing the bike than he does riding it. Well, I'll give everyone an update on my spying activities after it quit raining.
0 Responses