Nothing new today

This morning I had coffee on the upper deck while peering down into the back yard of the house behind me. Everyone slept late, no one left the house early. So much for early morning surveillance. I loaded up the baby and put the mutt on a leash and then hit the road to walk past that big house on the corner. They weren't home. I guess they went to church. Boring, boring , boring.

We did find an afternoon baby sitter for a few hours and went out on the motorcycle. We visited some friends out in the country that have recently purchased a cute little cabin in the woods. Its going to be a nice place after a whole lot of work. There is a nice year round stream next to it. No one to really spy on though.

Then we went to my sisters for a Barbecue and heard a delightfully funny story about my brother-in-law running over "himself". Maybe something good will happen tomorrow.
0 Responses