I want to learn to pole dance

I found this video on youtube tonight and its truly amazing. I have already spent the 400 dollars to get a dance pole. I did some research and she is using a pole that spins, thats how she is able to do all of that spinning in this video. Knowing that doesn't make it seem nearly as hard. I could just imagine that pole really tearing up the skin on my palms and between my legs but if the pole is spinning that won't be a problem.


This is truly beautiful to watch though and I would love to learn how to do this. It looks like awesome exercise and it might even turn my husband on a little bit.

Speaking of being turned on, the hot tub at the hotel in Hot Springs gave me a yeast infection. I am sure that's what it was because we had sex in it. I should have known that the water didn't have enough chemicals in it. It didn't seem to be bubbling up near enough.
0 Responses